Tip post: full time
Salariu: negociabil lei
Data expirării: 21/08/2011
Intermarin is recruiting Trade Execution Coordinator for a reputable International Company .
The job location will be Constantza City .
The main role of this position is the execution of purchase and sales contracts in the supply chain book for South Danube barge flows( Serbia, Hungary, Romania). This may involve domestic or international contracts for inbound and/or outbound movement with the focus on physical deliveries to/from ports.
The successful candidate will have to ensure high performance targets are met in line with commercial and customer game plans & company guiding principles. The emphasis is on customer satisfaction with minimum negative supplier relationship impact.
1. Dealing with 3rd party service providers for barge freight, protection of weight and quality risk and customs clearance (river transport, port operators, labs, surveyors, customs authorities, etc).
2. Monitoring port loading and/or discharging operations on a daily basis to ensure optimum cost and avoid demurrages on barges/ vessels or any other costs;
3. Assuring coordination for the execution of the contracts in relation with the Execution Team from Hungary/ Romania, IWT Dry Bulk Manager / Gent and Constanta Port service providers: port operators, shipping agents, surveyors, customs authorities, etc;
4. Issuing documentary instructions and processing shipping documents for payment and cargo release as per contractual terms (import /export documents preparation for customs clearance ,documents preparation and dispatch for l/c, etc);
5. Provide reports related to port forwarding (volumes, barges, vessels, loading discharging rates, etc).
6. Checking and recording documents (invoices, dispatch notes, b/lâs, commercial correspondence) as per legal and fiscal requirements;
7. Checking that all invoices and annexes are in original form and in case on any one is missing the supplier will be contacted in due time in order to provide it.
8. Finalizing transport demurrage / commodity damages claims with local counterparties;
9. Managing storage requirements for the specific flow of barges from Hungary to Constanta.
â˘ Bachelorâs Degree ( preferred degree in supply chain/logistics or related area )
â˘ Minimum 2 years with relevant working experience
â˘ Incoterms/ freight & port operations contracts knowledge
â˘ Understanding of the market and commercial practices
â˘ Ability to recognize cost savings /money making opportunities
â˘ Relevant freight market knowledge
â˘ Good planning and coordination skills
â˘ Accuracy /high level of attention to details
â˘ Aaptability & ability to handle some stress
â˘ ERP system and Microsoft office
â˘ Verbal and written English language ( Hungarian would be a plus )