Oraş: Cluj-Napoca, Turda - Campia Turzii
Tip post: full time
Salariu: negociabil lei
Data expirării: 01/09/2011
Our client is an Italian Multinational Company with more then 40 years in manufacturing dosing pumps and systems in the Water Treatment and Oil& Gas market.
Manage a group of engineers specialized in mechanics, electronics/electromechanics and systems in direct connection with the headquarter in Italy.
- Perform technical audits and make suggestions to production teams on best techniques to optimize the production process and produce quality products
- Act as an expert and advisor with production teams to help solve complex problems
- Perform, occasionally, technical production tasks to give concrete examples or to address critical problems
- Manage a team of 10 technicians
- Receive Technical input from Italy and manage the technical and designing team
- Budgeting for pieces or machines and purchasing
- Negotiation for projects
- Engineering University degree in Mechanics
- At least 5 years in a similar position in a Multinational Subsidiary
- Experience in Hydraulics and Electronics Components is an advantage
- Technical skills: CAD-CAM experience, Microsoft Office high level user oriented to reporting (Word and Excel) and presentation (Power Point).
- Project Management & ROI knowledge
- Driving licence is mandatory.
- English and/or Italian ; good level of communication.
- Experience in designing mechanical components
- Letric diagram knowledge is a big +
- Ability to work with targets